Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Before I got to know him, I really scared....


Before I got to know him, I really scared. I was like, I hope I never get in trouble here with this guy because this guy is pretty tough. I heard all these stories about this guy and how he approached players.

I hope I do everything the right way. I don't want to see this guy touching me and approach me with all my teammates around. I didn't want to let my emotions go and say something back to him because I would really be embarrassed. I don't want to get suspended again.

I want to win, and I want to win bad. And these other guys better want to win, too.

Sometimes, he is scary because I don't want to see him get mad at me and approach me for something bad. That's why my discipline has been so good. I have so much respect for these guys the way they play for him.

-JG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home