Thursday, July 21, 2005

3 years


Its been for 3 years now, and I no say nothing.

But now I say something.

Why they cancel Dark Angel? And now, why they cancel Wilfredo?

Miss Alba was spicy, and she kicked butt, like Wil and I have been doing all year. It's like fastballs? singles? Alba? need some of theeseee? Between Dark Angel and hanging out with Wil, I was happy.

In 2002 they cancel Dark Angel!!! I had VHS tapes of the two seasons. I wached them all the time. But early in the season, my VCR break. It was always with lines in picture, but I no mind. But in Viera, the tapes break, and VCR breaks. No Alba!!

So I just hang out with Wil, and think of Alba. And we win ballgames.

But last night, things different. Wil got cut. So now, no Alba, and No Wil. I still pitch last night, but everytime I walk off mound, I think of Alba. It took long time to get to dugout! Mmmm, Alba. But she gone. And Will gone. And I no want to pitch no more.

In the 5th inning, I got a call from Wil on my Cell. Frank no looking, so I take the call. He says that he got bootleg DVD of Dark Angel, that we'd watch together if I meet him. I say I have to pitch, and he say screw that, come to Portland, we party and watch DVD. Baseball sallaries guaranteed, he say, just say your knee hurt. He say DVD has lost episodes.

I say I think about it. I let you know. Either way, after the season, I'll see lost episodes, and tell you about it.

LH