Friday, July 22, 2005

I never fucking quit, never.


I never fucking quit, never. For eight years, I pitch every fucking day. And everybody know. Every day, hurt. They say, 'Livan is a quitter. Livan is going to quit.' Fuck that. I go pitch. I'm good. I go pitch.

I'm not going to miss a start. Last night, I not feel good. You don't know my body. You don't know what happened.

It's not the loss, that's not the problem. The problem is that I not feel good. My knee was bad. . . It's not always bad. That's the only day I feel like that. It happened when I ran to first base and I feel something different that I not feel before. So I said, maybe when I wake up in the morning, 99.9 percent I need the surgery, maybe. . . . My knee look like it going to explode, last night. You don't know. My knee, I think I cannot work. That's why 99.9 percent.

I'm pitching with my knee more than 17 starts like that. I never quit. Somebody else maybe quit. But not me. I'm going to make every start now. I don't got no problem. I feel, last night, not good. ... My knee looked like it want to explode last night.

I feel good today. Not 100 per cent, but I feel much better, and I'm not going to miss a start.

Everybody in the clubhouse knows me very well. And everybody knows that I go on the mound every five days with my knee. ... I'm not the kind of guy that going to complain too much.

You don't know how I feel last night. You don't know I got a bad leg. You don't know I don't sleep last night because my knee hurt. That was the problem.
That and Wil and the Dark Angel DVD.


-LH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home